UNI vacuum cleaner bags
Extra strong for dry dirt
The UNI vacuum cleaner bags from Swirl® are always the right choice when it comes to working with dry dirt.
- Bags with 2-layered paper
- Recloseable retaining plate for a clean change between dry and wet use
- Fit most standard wet and dry vacuum cleaners
- What size of bag does your vacuum cleaner need?
- Check if the suction socket on your appliance is on the lid or on the side.
- If the suction socket is on the lid you need a UNI 10 (paper) or UNI 10 Net (non-woven PowerNet) bag.
- If the suction socket is on the side of the appliance, measure the distance from the base to the suction socket.
- 20cm distance, use UNI 20 or UNI 20Net
- 20-30cm distance, use UNI 30 or UNI 30Net
Each pack of Swirl® Vacuum Cleaner Bags contains a practical shopping memo with the model number, which you can simply cut out and keep, for example, in your purse. Thus, you know what bag type you need when making a purchase.
|Paper vacuum cleaner bags||UNI-Type||Capacity||Package Content|
|10 litres||3 bags|
|20 litres||3 bags|
|30 litres||3 bags|