PowerNet vacuum cleaner bag
Extra strong, when the going gets rough
The PowerNet vacuum cleaner bag from Swirl® deals with the toughest work.
Renovating is fun, but it often means lots of fine and coarse dirt. So that this is not a problem, you get going with your wet and dry vacuum cleaner. Swirl® PowerNet vacuum cleaner bags guarantee that you can securely vacuum up sharp objects, fine dust and wet dirt such as potting soil or renovation dirt. Everything will surely be quickly clean, because Swirl® PowerNet stays strong when the going gets tough.
When renovating or doing other work you often have to deal with heavy, coarse dirt. Good that this bag sucks it all up and holds firm.
- Bag for wet and dry use
- Extra strong non-woven material
- Reinforced and ultrasonically welded seams
- Extra tearproof even with sharp and heavy dirt from renovation work
- Reclosable retaining plate to replace bags hygienically
All our dust bags for wet and dry vacuum cleaners have a universaly fitting retaining plate for appliances with a diameter of 59-70mm.
With this bag in your vacuum cleaner you always have a secure feeling and can simply get on with your work. The right bag for heavy work!
- And which bag does your appliance need?
- Check if your vacuum cleaner has the suction socket on the lid or on the side.
- If the suction socket is on the lid, you need a UNI 10 (paper) or UNI 10 Net (non-woven PowerNet®) bag
- If the suction socket is on the side of the appliance, measure the distance from its base to the suction socket
- 20 cm distance then use UNI 20 or UNI 20Net
- 20cm-30cm distance then use UNI 30 or UNI 30Net
Each pack of Swirl® Vacuum Cleaner Bags contains a practical shopping memo with the model number, which you can simply cut out and keep, for example, in your purse. Thus, you know what bag type you need when making a purchase.
|PowerNet vacuum cleaner bag||UNI-Type||Capacity||Package Content|
|10 litres||3 bags|
|20 litres||3 bags|
|30 litres||3 bags|