Paper vacuum cleaner bags
Extra strong for dry dirt
Paper vacuum cleaner bags from Swirl® are always the right choice when working with dry dirt.
When dust, dirt and grime arise, then its time to use a wet and dry vacuum cleaner. To work at full performance, each vacuum cleaner needs the right bag. With the paper vacuum cleaner bags from Swirl® you can vacuum up dry and even coarse dirt safely with your wet and dry vacuum cleaner. Swirl® paper vacuum cleaner bags are extremely tearproof, they fit in nearly every standard wet and dry vacuum cleaner and thanks to their two filter layers they are perfectly suited for fine or coarse dirt.
- Bags with 2-layered paper
- Recloseable retaining plate for a clean change between dry and wet use
- Fit most standard wet and dry vacuum cleaners
- What size of bag does your vacuum cleaner need?
- Check if the suction socket on your appliance is on the lid or on the side.
- If the suction socket is on the lid you need a UNI 10 (paper) or UNI 10 Net (non-woven PowerNet) bag.
- If the suction socket is on the side of the appliance, measure the distance from the base to the suction socket.
- 20cm distance, use UNI 20 or UNI 20Net
- 20-30cm distance, use UNI 30 or UNI 30Net
Each pack of Swirl® Vacuum Cleaner Bags contains a practical shopping memo with the model number, which you can simply cut out and keep, for example, in your purse. Thus, you know what bag type you need when making a purchase.
|Paper vacuum cleaner bags||UNI-Type||Capacity||Package Content|
|10 litres||3 bags|
|20 litres||3 bags|
|30 litres||3 bags|